Tuesday, September 30, 2014

HOW TO BECOME SLIM WITH WORDS

How to become slim with words ...




One of these techniques - very simple, but very effective - technique called affirmations (from the English word affirmation - approval). 
Affirmations - are positive about it-approval, by which we can actively work on themselves. You probably have met people who eat everything and at any time, and do not recover at all - that they have a metabolism. At the same time, knowing that their waist is not in danger, they are confident and do not worry because each piece eaten. And here at those whose figure is reflected every extra patty, the process is reversed - they always remember this "extra patty" to suffer because of it, and thereby give your metabolism unconscious instructions to gain weight started to use them, do not count on instant results - perhaps it will be only a week or two. And do not be surprised if you find that you have become quite different. You do not need to use all - select 4-6 most appropriate from your point of view. Listen to your intuition: which of these are related to your problems, and therefore, will be effective for you.affirmations for weight loss: 1. My body is subject to the instructions of my mind. 2. All that I eat, leads to health and beauty. 3. I'm losing weight and I gain beauty. 4. I love my body, and the more I love it, the more beautiful it becomes. 5. My body automatically recycles everything I eat so as to reach my ideal weight (here you need to insert a number of which you want to.) 6. All the food is good for me, and I eat for pleasure. 7. I eat only when totally get pleasure from food. 8. I am satisfied with myself, regardless of whether I eat or not. 9. Surrounding people love me regardless of whether I eat or not. 10. I deserve the pleasure that I get from food. 11. The food itself does not affect the weight - the instructions that I give control of my results. 12. I have plenty of time to enjoy the process of eating. 13. My inner mind is always doing the right things to reach my ideal weight (enter the desired number). 14. I have the right to change the settings of my parents associated with eating. 15. My metabolism meets my new regulations. 16. What a pleasure, no longer causes unpleasant consequences. 17. The greater the satisfaction I experience, the less I worry about the void. 18. I deserve love, and I was doing well, regardless of whether I eat or not. As you can see, affirmations are very different. Do not use the ones that do not like or do not have to do with you. Let your list will be small. So, phrases selected. Now write them on a separate sheet. Have to say that the authors of the book offer to write every day "magic words" 20 times - apparently in order that they "dug into the subcortex," as well as to you they really believe. But it is not necessary. receive news site diet.forblabla.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog